One of the best ways to up your game is to work one-on-one with a SoWal CrossFit® coach.
SoWal CrossFit offers one-on-one training in 1 hour blocks. Pick a coach, pick a time, and get ready to grow.
How can we help you grow with one-on-one training?
Goal Setting, Accountability, & Achievement
- At the beginning of your one-on-one training we will perform an in-depth assessment of your current fitness, including:
- Overall fitness level
- Body composition
- Quality of rest, sleep, and recovery
- Stress levels
- From where you are to where you want to be, we will help you set appropriate/achievable goals
- We will work hand-in-hand to custom tailor and deliver:
- Fitness programming specific to your current fitness level and goals
- Nutrition/meal plans
- Sleep monitoring/logs
- Recovery programs
- Relaxation techniques
- Need accountability? Our coaches will monitor your progress and ensure that we are doing everything we can to help you stay the course.
- Once your goal is achieved we will be right there with you to celebrate and then set the next goal.
Want To Up Your Game?
Let's face it; some of the CrossFit® moves might be more challenging for you than others.
Perhaps it's because of the:
If you are feeling stuck or just don't get it; we will work one-on-one to help you master any CrossFit movement.
- Strength required
- Coordination involved
- Time it takes to master the movement
- Weight Lifting
- Clean & jerk
- Back squat
- Gymnastics/body weight movements
- Handstand pushups
- Muscle-up on the bar and rings
- Pistol squat
- Ring dip
- Rope climbs
- Gym equipment/machines
- Assault bike
- Glute/hamstring developer (GHD)
- Ski erg
Spend one-on-one time with one of our coaches and you will master any CrossFit movement in no time.
|$65 - 1 Hour Non-Member
|$55 - 1 Hour Current Member
Want to be able to do this? We can help!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device